Thank you for choosing Little Buddies Pediatric Clinic as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships with our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence, and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path to optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance and ID cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician (if available)
- Please go to our Forms Tab, print and fill all forms and bring them with you or fax them to 210-650-0926 ahead of time.
- If your child takes any medication please bring the containers.
The Initial Visit
Dr Lopez and Staff will do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We look forward to meeting you.